Wednesday, December 1, 2010
½ Cup Onions (Chopped)
1 Tspn Garlic (Chopped)
½ Cup Sweet Corn
1 Tspn Coriander (Chopped)
1 Tspn Celery (Chopped)
60 Gms Butter
½ Cup Milk
1½ Tbspn Fresh Cream
30 Gms. Grated Cheese
½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder
Pinch of Paprika Powder
2 Tbsp Oil
Salt to Taste
1. Wash the potatoes with the skin and wrap in silver foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Keep the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
3. Remove a small bit of paper and skin from the top. Make a hole in the potato by scooping out some potato from the centre.
4. Heat butter in a kadai. Add chopped onions, chopped garlic and chopped celery. Saute till golden brown. Add corn and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add wheat flour and stir. Add cold milk and stir continuously.
6. Add salt, black pepper powder and paprika powder.
7. Add coriander and finally add the fresh cream. Stir well and allow it to cool.
8. Once it is luke warm, put this mixture in the hollow potatoes and top it with grated cheese.
9. Bake in the oven till cheese is golden brown.