Monday, December 6, 2010
Chinese Chicken Pattice
400 Gms Boneless Chicken (Boiled)
5 Potatoes (Boiled and Mashed)
5-6 Carrots (Grated)
1 Capsicum (Grated)
1 Pack Noodlesh
¼ Kgs Peas
2-3 Green Chillies
½ Cup Rava
Oil for Frying
Salt to Taste
1. Boil the peas. Cut the green chillies into tiny bits.
2. Boil the noodles separately, drain the water and wash in running water to prevent sticking.
3. Mix the mashed potatoes, green chillies, boiled peas, carrots, capsicum, boiled noodles and the chicken and add salt to taste.
4. Roll into kebabs and coat with rava.
5. Break the eggs in bowl by slightly hitting them in centre with a butter knife.
6. Dip the rava coated kebabs in this egg batter and fry it in oil.
7. Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
Hint: You can mix chopped spring onions too.