Monday, December 6, 2010
1 Cup Milk Powder
1 Tbspn Maida
1 Tspn Baking Powder
1 Tspn Ghee
5 Cups Milk
2 Cups Sugar
½ Tspn Elaichi Powder
A pinch saffron
1. In a vessel mix milk and sugar and boil it for 10 mins.
2. Add elaichi powder and saffron. Let it boil on a slow flame.
3. Mix milk powder, maida and baking powder well. Add one lightly beaten egg and ghee and knead it into a dough.
4. Make 20-22 small balls of it. Put these balls into the boiling milk. Cook for 10-12mins.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Garnish it with finely chopped almonds and pistachios. Serve it cool.