3-4 Garlic Pieces
2 Green Chillies
1/2 Tsp White Pepper Powder
1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
3/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
3-4 Tbsp Cream
1/4 Cup Dry Fruits (Cashew Nuts, Raisins, Makhane)
1/2 Cup Milk
8-10 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
Salt to Taste
- Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Put paneer pieces in water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Saute the dry fruits in one tablespoon of oil.
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli in a blender and make a fine paste.
- Fry the mixture in the remaining oil until golden brown and oil starts separating.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, white pepper, turmeric powder, garam masala. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk to make the gravy. Bring the gravy to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Put a portion of the dry fruits in the gravy while it is being cooked. Keep the rest of dry fruits for decorating.
- Finally add paneer cubes and 1 tbsp cream. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish shahi paneer with cream and dry fruits and coriander leaves.