Thursday, November 25, 2010
20 - 25 grapes
1 slice pineapple
10 pistas cut into slices
2 cups Fresh curd
1 ltr vanilla ice-cream
3/4th cup Condensed milk
Sugar to taste
1. Take the fresh curd and drain the water by hanging it over night or 4-5 hrs.
2. Beat the hung curd with vanilla ice-cream, condensed milk and sugar.
3. Refrigerate this mixture for 2-3 hrs.
4. Cut the fruits in small pieces.
5. In a bowl layer all the cut fruits and fold in the curd which will be very creamy.
6. Decorate the pudding with pistas and a few cut pieces of any fruit.
7. Enjoy your colourful pudding.
Hint: you can use all the fruits available at home.